Along side the major project of replacing the existing buildings, we have a number of smaller projects that will be undertaken over a number of years by our young people, with their Leaders and parents.
Projects include providing the following:
- Camp Fire Circles to both the North and South Fields. We need 1800 bricks to build each circle, do you have any clean bricks left from a new extension or garden wall that we can have, rather than skipping them.
- Altar Fire Places to both the North and South Fields. These will provide campers with designated areas for fires.
- More nesting boxes for bugs and beasties.
- Tree and hedge planting.
- Wild Flower and Bulb planting. By using native species, we hope to encourage more occupants to the bug hutches.
- Improvements to car parking.